Friday, August 17, 2007

School starting.....

Well it's almost here...school will be starting this coming Monday. It's almost bittersweet - on one hand the relaxing lazy days of summer are coming to an end and I will miss that but on the other hand - Jake will be getting back into his structured days..... which also means homework and projects, school events and whatnot. I'm just hoping that he will have a great year in 2nd grade - I know that this is when things start to change for kids they are expected to do so much more and the "structure" of things changes. I know he will do OK but I also think that he is just growing up way to fast for all of this. Just keeping my fingers crossed that he will have a nurturing awesome teacher this year that will make it a great year for him. We get to meet his new teacher today - nothing like a little anxiety to get the day started!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...