Monday, June 16, 2008

Uhhhmmm....I really have NO words for this new concept....

Ok...so Ric, Jake and myself are in the car on Father's Day going to lunch....we are listening to some sports talk radio show and a commercial comes on....Like I said...there are NO words for this!




UroClub™
The UroClub™ is intended to eliminate anxiety and any feeling of uneasiness on the course. It can be emptied at the nearest restroom or later on, when the golfer returns home.
Capacity: Over half a liter, twice the volume commonly urinated.
Length: Like a standard 7 Iron
Maybe it should slowly drain the pee onto the course.


I can honestly tell you that I still had tears in my eyes after we finished eating lunch....All I could think of was all these men standing on golf courses all over peeing into their golf clubs......GOTTA WONDER!
Maybe we should come up with a handbag or something convenient for woman so that we dont have to stop what we are doing to go pee...I'm just saying!

1 comment:

laverneboese said...

Hee hee, ha ha ha! This is frickin' hilarious!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...