Saturday, July 26, 2008

OK....been super busy scrappin

So I've been super busy this weekend scrapping trying to use up all my new goodies and here is what I came up with....

I made this little mini album for my girly girl Liz.....shhhhh it's supposed to be a surprise...I used Maya Road Chipboard Flower mini album and Basic Grey's Euphoria line. I don't usually get a chance to use girly colors so this was alot of fun!














This was a layout that I did using the New Scenis Route Sonoma collection....I really like the colors and the patterns they came out with this summer!








I used the new Glitz Hot Mama collection that they debuted at the recent summer show in Chicago......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, you have been BUSY!!!! Wow, that mini is beautiful. Liz is gonna love it!!!! And your layouts rock! I can't decide which one is my favorite...I think I love those flowers in the Scenic Route line...just yummy!!!! Okay, where's your Pink Paislee stuff? I wanted to do something, but I want the letters and toppers first!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...