Friday, April 10, 2009

It's SHOW time!



It's official Cherry Blossom Studio has opened!!!!
And it is FABULOUS!!!!!!
If you haven't already had the opportunity to check it out...You MUST!!!
Michelle totally blew it through the roof on this one and the store is BEAUTIFUL!
So get your little booties over there ASAP and check out the new store
and all the goodness inside!
You will NOT be disappointed!
Here are a few things that I did for the new store...
The first one is a Class Schedule that with feature all the monthly classes.
I got the 'house' at Michaels and the paper line is Best Creations - Cherry Blossom line!


This is the Grand Opening banner that I did using
the same Cherry Blossom line and I created it by using my cricut....




Thanks for stopping by have a fabulous weekend!
If you celebrate Passover....
HAPPY PASSOVER
If you celebrate Easter....
HAPPY EASTER!













1 comment:

scrapping4twins said...

The store is great! I've already been twice and once was to take Melina's photog class! The store turned out so beautiful! Your classes "house" and banner look adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...