Sunday, January 17, 2010

Getting back into the groove....

Now that the holidays are over and the New Year has begun I am finally able to get back into the groove :) I've been working on a few things over the past few weeks and it felt really good to be scrappin' again...I missed it!

I tried something a little different for me in this 1st layout...I had purchased a Valentines wall hanging from Joann's and it had this really cute stitched group of hearts on it and I thought..that would make an awesome Valentines scrapbook page...so I tried it...



Even though it was completely not what I usually tend to do...I loved doing it. It was fun! Sorry the pictures aren't the greatest - still trying to figure out better lighting in my house to take them ;)

This layout was using Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses...

I pretty much LOVE anything Basic Grey ;)


And some more Basic Grey...the new Origins line...sooooo pretty!
I love this new line....



And more from the Origins line...




And a little Prima....



This layout I did for my mom's album this was her first grandbaby. I used mostly American Crafts paper on this one..



Thanks for stopping by.
Hope everyone has a Happy and Healthy New Year! :)



1 comment:

Haberdawoman said...

Well it's about time! ;)
I was about to send out the Blogger police. Great layouts and my favorite is the American Crafts layout because I love AC like a big gorls loves Little Debbies :D
Hope 2010 has been great so far.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...