Sunday, May 1, 2011

Once Upon a Springtime...



My MOJO came back when I saw this beautiful line...
I. AM. IN. LOVE!!!!!!
I cannot help but smile when I look at
Once Upon a Springtime from
Graphic 45...
It's simply just
HAPPY!

The second I saw it I knew what
I wanted to do with it.
CUT. IT. UP.
And I did....


14 long hours of cutting this gorgeous paper....
I cut and cut and cut...flowers, fairies and bunnies!









I stickled and used glossy accents throughout the layout...
unfortunately the pictures do not really show it :(

Thanks for looking :)
Have a wonderful week!




2 comments:

Michelle said...

You clearly got your mojo back it is amazing. You used one of my favorite new lines from Spring. It is just beautiful Tammy.

runzalot81 said...

I love all that cutting! New follower :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...