Monday, October 24, 2011

Happy Harvest and Showers of Happiness


So friends of ours are getting married this coming weekend...
And for two of their shower gifts I decided to get crafty!
And this is what I came up with...
Again...I apologize for cruddy pics...
still waiting to replace my cameras ;)
And I took these as I was FLYING out the door to the shower...


(Products used: Shadowbox Frame-KaiserCraft; Patterned Paper - Pink Paislee Nantucket;
Flowers - Prima; Bling - Zva; Birds & Bridge - Prima Shabby Chic Treasures;
Vintage Trinkets - Prima; Paint - Ranger Dabber Snow Cap)













(Products Used: Album - Basically Bare; Patterned Paper - Pink Paislee Nantucket; Flowers - Prima;
Bling - Zva & Want 2 Scrap; Chipboard label - Want 2 Scrap; Chipboard - Pink Paislee;
Mists - Ranger & Tattered Angels; Stencils - Prima; Punches- EK Success & Martha Stewart;
Stamps - Pink Paislee; Ribbon - Pink Paislee, Papertrey Ink, Various)

As I have mentioned before...
I LOVE this time of year!
I love that the weather cools
off just a touch (I'm in Florida...it ONLY cools off a touch!)
I LOVE decorating the house for fall
and for Halloween and I still love
taking Jake to the pumpkin patch...
even if he gripes the whole way there...
I'm not even sure if he will go next year... :(
He is growing up so fast and everyday there
is just ONE more thing that he is getting to old to do...
Or that just isn't COOL to do...
So I am trying to enjoy it for as long as it lasts...

Jake was not thrilled to be taking pictures...

I just thought this pumpkin was so cool looking :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great week :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...