Saturday, January 7, 2012

Simplify & Project Life

Happy New Year!
This is the year that I simplify things.

Simplify = My word for this year.
I've never participated in the "One Little Word 2012"
but for some reason this year it seemed a good time to try.
I chose simplify to remind myself everyday that I can
still do the things that are important and I know that life
is hectic but I can still simplify things and enjoy life.

Another thing that I started this year was Project Life
this has been such a blessing for me.
I dove in head first and haven't looked back.
I did all of 2011 in 5 weeks! Yep...5 weeks!
It has been LIBERATING!!!
I have an entire year of pictures in an album!
The guilt has been lifted.
I'm not feeling the stress to make all these
elaborate pages which half the time I am only
using one or two pictures per layout.
I still have a few things to complete throughout the album.
This weekend I plan on finishing all the journaling.

So I thought I would show you how it turned out.
I love the simplicity of it and I have turned a few friends onto it also.
It seriously has been a joy to work with!
Some of it is basic and some of it I added a little extra.
I hope you enjoy it :)




So it still needs a little work but I am pretty happy with it.
I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed making it.
Hope you all have a wonderful happy, healthy New Year!

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...