Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Gloomy Wednesday....

What a gloomy wednesday...days like this should be spent curled up in bed with a really good book.....But alas...I am sitting at work looking out my window at this miserable dreary day. We do need it though with the drought everything has been dying, this will definitly perk some of the landscape up.

Jake is at camp and cannot stand when it thunders...hopefully the camp counselors are helping him through the thunder.....This day cannot go by fast enough for me to pick him up.

On another note....one of the Design Team members started a june stamp month for layouts to be done. Kind of looking forward to this. I have been collecting alot more stamps lately and havent really had the opportunity to use them as much as I would like to....so hopefully this little stamp challenge will get things going.

Looking forward to 5 o'clock......

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...