Tuesday, June 5, 2007

The Latest Creation.....


Well here is the latest creation, hopefully I can get the energy up to get some more done. Loved using this Bo-Bunny line can't wait to use some of the others from the line.
I have been working like a dog lately and getting home much later than usual so it's been hard to get myself moving on the scrap stuff. Hopefully with summer here it will slow down a bit and I will have some more time to work on stuff.
We finally booked our summer vacation to New York. I cannot wait to go I love Long Island...it so laid back and quiet its such a welcomed change from here. We are planning on going into the city one day and I think that we may actually take the kiddos! But yes...I am looking forward to the time away.....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...