Monday, March 24, 2008

A few layouts that i have been working on......

this is a layout i did for my moms album that i am doing for her 60th birthday this year. wow 60...i can't believe it's almost here....geesh i have alot of work to do!
i used the awesome new glitz design product that i am totally in love with right now...their bling rocks like no other!
this is another layout that i did for my mom's album - this is my baby bro when he was about 2 1/2 years old...we were having a great day at the beach. the product line is 3 bugs in a rug....love it!
this is a layout from when me and liz went on our cruise way back in 2003.....this is new bo-bunny!
this one is not totally finished i still need to add some stuff and journal...this was my mom when she was a baby....another layout for her album! i used the new my minds eye line and as always....great stuff!
this was a card i did for a card swap at scrapbook central...we had to do birthday and easter ....ps.....i suck at cards so i always end up doing them like the night before....this happy birthday one was a scraplift from scrapbook trends mag....gotta love that magazine....one of my absolute favs.
another card swap card...easter


1 comment:

laverneboese said...

Wow, love the "Sweet baby" layout. I'm not quite sure what else you think you have to add...it looks PERFECT! And the cards are awesome! You rock at cards! And the fact that you do them the night before!!!!...amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...