Sunday, July 19, 2009

Harry Potter and a few cards...

So we went to see Harry Potter last night...I thought it was great...much darker and more grown up then the last few...poor Jake fell asleep half way through it :( He was SOOOO tired. I liked that this movie told more of the actual story...like Tom Riddles past and whatnot...Anyways...if you are a HP fan go see it! Here are just a few silly shots from our night out to Harry Potter...
(Yep I took this pic of the movie screen when it started...not to shabby!)



Here are a few cards that I have been working on using my fav stamps from Unity! Seriously if you are not familiar with Unity...check them out! They rock.... http://www.unitystampco.com/ You won't be disappointed!



Supplies used for all cards: Unity Stamps, Basic Grey PP, Bazzill CS,
Distress Ink in Faded Jeans, Kaiser Bling/Pearls, embossing powder, ric-rac, machine sewing
Thanks for stopping by...Enjoy the rest of this beautiful weekend! :)



2 comments:

Haberdawoman said...

Beautiful cards, I wish I was a card making girl but NOPE, can't make them to save my life :)
Where have you been, I was about to put out a "missing scrapper" alert!

Kim said...

Thanks for the wonderful inspiration! Here's a blog award for you!
http://myrandomscrapthoughts.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...