Monday, August 24, 2009

WOW....4th Grade & Kreativ Blogger....

Today my little guy entered the 4th grade!!!!!!
I cannot believe that he is already in 4th grade.
The time has just flown by...
It actually hurts my heart to think that before I know it he will be all grown up....
I just adore him...
I hope he has a great first day today!!!!


This is Jake and his little friend Jacob on their first day of 4th grade!!!


A big thanks to Kim for the award!!!! You my friend are way to SWEET!!!

You can check out Kim's awesome work at http://myrandomscrapthoughts.blogspot.com/



With this prestigious award comes the fine print:
In order to accept this award you must:


1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award - Check
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog. Check see above
3. Link the person who nominated you for this award - Check
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting - not so sure about this one...
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers - Check see below
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate - Check see below
7. Leave comments on all 7 blogs letting then know you nominated them - done



Here are my 7 Kreativ Bloggers:


Hilary Kanwischer: Because she is so incredible talented...
I could look at her stuff all day long...

Angela Unity Stamps: Because she is the sweetest thing in the world....and I am slightly obsessed with her stamps ;) ....her stamps ROCK!!!!!
Betsy Veldman: I don't think I need to explain this one...She's amazing!

Nichole Heady: Because...I met her at CHA Summer 09 and thought she was the sweetest thing EVER...and then fell in love with her blog....not too mention that she is the amazingly/talented person behind Papertrey Ink!

Brooke Lien: Because her blog is totally fun and inspiring!


Stephanie Howell: Because she has the CUTEST little girls in the world...
and she seriously makes me laugh!

And last but not least...

Laverne Boese: Because she is an amazing person and I adore her...


Here are the 7 things people might find interesting:

1. I have to read a magazine or book everynight before I go to bed.
2. I could survive on mashed potatoes alone...and would be quite happy.
3. I am NOT a morning person ;)
4. I was a total tomboy as a kid.
5. My dad taught me how to shoot a gun when I was a teenager....I was pretty good at it to... But would never ever pick one up now...
6. The night my dad died was the only night I didn't go to the hospital to see him.... I had a dream that he said goodbye to me and woke up to the doctor calling and telling me he passed :(
7. I used to be a hairdresser.


Thanks for stopping by!!!


I promise I will be getting crafty soon and posting stuff....I just need to get through the beginning of school...ugghhhhh!!! Who knew at almost 40 I would be doing 4th grade homework everynight... ;)

3 comments:

stephanie howell said...

thanks, tammy! love the fun facts! xo

Haberdawoman said...

Wow! 4'th grade.
My baby satrted Kindergarten and my other baby Pre K. I think I shed a tear and than got over it and went scrapbooking with Tammie :)
Glad to see you are going to be blogging again, I was about to put a a missing blogger alert on you :D
Have a great week.

laverneboese said...

man i suck. trying to get back into it all. you've been rocking everything woman...layouts, cards, wow!!!! so papertrey ink has sucked u in, huh? i knew u were in trouble when i saw how close together u guys were at CHA, heehee. thanks so much for the award. don't really feel like i've earned it, but thanks for making me feel all warm-n-fuzzy inside :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...