Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Feeling Inspired...


This is the first year in a very long time that I
am REALLY feeling the whole Christmas vibe.
Every year I feel that I am struggling to keep my
head above water to get everything done.
This year I made a HUGE effort to get ahead
and I have to tell you that I am loving it!

I did my decorations early this year and
I just have a few small things left to buy.
FEELING.REALLY.GOOD.RIGHT.NOW!!
Not to mention that I have been cranking the
holiday music this year in my car...
Yep I am the crazy blonde singing her little
heart out to xmas tunes while driving! LOL

Anyways.... I found this blog
by Linda Cain
SHE.IS.AMAZING!!!!
I fell in love with her work especially
her holiday tags.
And I had to re-create the one that she did.

This is my version...
This tag just SCREAMED to me
Merry Christmas!
And I learned a couple of really cool techniques.
So check out her blog I am sure you will love it!

And a few pics from around the house...




Thanks for stopping by!!
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...