Monday, November 17, 2008

Beautiful Weather and Scraproom Pics.....

A quick shout out to all my girls at Scrapbook Central for the great weekend! Thanks so much for the awesome cake...loved the tiara...and for the gift! You guys ROCK! And thanks to my girl Liz.....I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE my new bracelet! Thanks guys it wouldn't be the same without you!
The weather here in Florida was absolutely PERFECT today! Woke up and it was about 50 degrees and warmed up to a a very pleasant 70! Totally lovin' it today - to bad I was stuck in the office most of the day....Hope everyone else got a chance to be outside.....What an absolutely delicious day!!!

So...I am finally posting pics of my Scraproom....I came home from a crop last night and spent about 4 hours purging and cleaning and this is what I got.....Sorry the pics aren't so great but here goes.......







So this where I spend a bunch of my spare (what little there is...) time. But most of the time I spend it organizing my stuff....I get very frustrated when my room is a mess and it is really hard for me to sit down and just scrap....I never really feel organized....So hence the reason why I spent 4 hours of my day yesterday trying to clean and re-organize.....Hopefully this will be it...hopefully I will function well with the 'new' clean room.

Have a great week!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...