Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Wednesday Pick and Happy Turkey Day!

Thanksgiving has to be my all time favorite holiday of the year.....and I wanted to wish everyone a fantastic Thanksgiving this year! I hope that you all have a wonderful time with your familes and enjoy all the yummy food...I know I am looking forward to all the food! I haven't starved myself this week for nothing! :-)


So here is my Wednesday pick....I am so in love with all the stuff from October afternoon! I absolutely love everything that they come out with especially this.....


This is the new Good Cheer line from October Afternoon and I fell in love with it the second I saw it....I love the colors and I LOVE the snowmen....how stinkin' cute are they! I see lots of cute cards being made with this line...and that's saying alot because I am really not a cardmaker....LOL So check it out it's a great line...I know you will love it as much as I do!
Have a Great Day...And a fabulous Thanksgiving!!!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...