Friday, January 23, 2009

9 hours and counting....


9 more hours until we get on the plane to CHA! I am so looking forward to seeing everyone and of course to seeing all the brand new goodies that are out! I always have a little list of my must sees and this show is no different...


I must see Basic Grey, Sassafras, October Afternoon, Pink Paislee and Unity Stamps!


I am most excited about Basic Grey...they didn't give hardley any sneak peeks for this show...I usually always love their stuff and am hoping that this will be no different! The peeks that we did get looked AWESOME!!!!!! I'm sure it will all be beautiful as usual...


So for those of you who don't know me personally...I am slightly TERRIFIED to fly! Yep...I admit it...scared shitless! But I am getting on a plane in 9 hours to go play with paper.. :-) So Basic Grey you better make me getting on a plane well worth it...


Hope everyone has a fantastic week and we will be posting pics all throughout the week!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...