Sunday, January 11, 2009

I'm a Trained Professional....

That is what Jake said when I told him I would turn the bath water on for him the other night...

He Said "No thanks mom...I am a trained Professional!"

Gotta wonder sometimes.....

Anyways....I found these PJ's at Target for Jake and he wore them for christmas this year....can't get a better saying than this.... "Gifts Rock!"

Here is a layout that I did using October Afternoon and some little extras that I found. Enjoy your weekend...




And here are some pics from my nephew Sammies bday party...the kids had a blast!
Here's the birthday boy himself...the big 4 year old!
Jake loved the slide!
Jack got his face painted....He looked a little creepy....LOL

And here's Max, Jake and Jack being silly as usual.....
Alanna joined in on the fun.....
Hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend....



1 comment:

Haberdawoman said...

Cool layout, kids will never cease to amaze us with the things they say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...