Friday, January 2, 2009

Haooy Holidays & Happy New Year!



I hope everyone had an absolutely fabulous holiday and I want to wish everyone a happy and healthy New Year!

Here are a few pics from Christmas this year.....

Our tree.....


Christmas Eve dinner....





Donnie, Laura, Me , Sharon and my Mom

Me, Mimi and Laura enjoy some VERY awesome wine!


Jake was very excited about his new Lego set!


I am a very happy camper with my new Ipod Itouch that Ric got for me!



Love these PJ's..."Gifts Rock!" I couldn't agree more!


Christmas Morning!

Yes...we had a Star Wars Christmas this year....


Jake was REALLY excited over his new flat screen TV that Santa brought him!


And some new clothes from Santa!
Just chilling in his video rocker chair....

Thanks for checking out our christmas this year.

Again, I hope everyone has a wonderful happy and healthy New Year!



2 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

I had to laugh at your photos, because I got the I pod touch and MY son had a Star Wars LEGO Christmas too! No flat screen TV for him though! LOL! HAppy New Year to you!

Colleen said...

Looks like it was a great Christmas and your tree looks great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...