Sunday, May 31, 2009

Extreme Home makeover...and a few cards


I tell myself everyweek that I am NOT going to watch Extreme Home Maker.....I watch it and I am a HUGE puddle on the floor...I bawl like a baby EVERY time...yeah I know...sad but true! But it is such a feel good show for what they do for these families and I cannot resist watching it!!! I am a sucker for the sappy stuff!


Anyhoo....it's been a rainy weekend here....AGAIN...which means time spent at home....and a little shopping....
a few things I have my eye on....

Love this dress...totally perfect for summertime in Florida...and all can be found at Ann Taylor Loft...LOVE that store!

and also got some card making done...




Have a FABULOUS week!!!!! Thanks for stopping by!







1 comment:

Bekah said...

Love your cards, esp. the middle one. The ribbon matches perfectly!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...