Monday, May 25, 2009

Just a few more cards...


I have NO idea where this card making thing came from...LOL!
I used to never make cards...
but now I can't stop!
I spent this wonderful rainy Memorial Day making more cards...
Hope your Holiday was well spent and relaxing..
I know mine was ;)

Love Card

Supplies used: Bazzill CS, DCWV Spring Matstack, Unity Stamp, Ranger Embossing Powder, Cats Eye Chalk, sewing


I had some K & Company Grand Adhesions stickers laying around
so I came up with these cards...
Extremely simple to do!


Celebrate Card

Supplies used: Bazzill CS, DCWV Matstack, K & Company Grand Adhesions, Cats Eye Chalk


Happy Birthday Card

Supplies used: Bazzill CS, DCWV Citrus Matstack, K & Company Grand Adhesions, sewing, Cats Eyes chalk
Wine Cellar Card

Supplies used: Bazzill CS, Stamps Happen Stamp, Copiic markers, Ranger Distress Ink, ribbon

Thanks for stopping by!

Have a fabulous week! :)




2 comments:

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Beautiful cards! I especially love the first card! I have that stamp too and have not had an idea on how to use it yet! ;)
TFS :*)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards!!! I love what you have created and can't wait to see some more :)

Have a great week!!!

xoxo
Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...