Sunday, May 24, 2009

A weekend for scrapping and relaxing....

It's been a LONG time since I just sat down and scrapped for the fun of it...No deadlines...No projects to do for companies or DT's...just a nice weekend to scrap for the fun of it...and that is exactly what I have been doing! I even pulled out my sewing machine :)

Celebrate Card

Supplies used: Bazzill CS, DCWV PP Matstack , Unity Stamps, Inque Boutique Ink, Kaiser Bling, sewing

For You Card

Supplies used: Bazzill CS, DCWV PP Matstack, Unity Stamps, Inque Boutique Ink, Momento Ink Tuxedo Blk, button, twine

Friends Always Layout


Supplies Used: Bazzill CS, Lily Bee PP, Unity Stamps, American Crafts Thickers letters, Cats Eye Chalk, Copiic Markers, punches, button, twine, sewing

The weather here has been horrible...torential downpours and black skies for DAYS...But I actually LOVE it when it's like this. It makes me feel like I don't NEED to be anywhere...that I can just kick back and relax in my house...needless to say I wasn't going anywhere since we were basically flooded in...

We now have waterfront property ;)




I hope everyone enjoys there nice long holiday weekend
and thanks for stopping by! :)



3 comments:

Theresa said...

wow, great projects. I can't believe the water you have. I hope you stayed dry.. =)

Haberdawoman said...

Nice cards.
I'm glad we left to Lakeland this weekend since it seems like we took the sun with us :) my cousin said it had been raining all week and as soon as we got there the sun came out the following morning. Nice to see that you were at least able to relax. Have a great week, only 4 days 'till the weekend :D

mborrero said...

Love the layouts. Those are nice stamps

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...