Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Chevron + Project Life

I am seriously loving all the chevron stripes
that are out and about.
I am seeing them everywhere!
I got this awesome chevron bin at Target...Love Target :)
I put all my PL supplies in it so that if I want to go
into another room and work on my album I can
just grab the bin and go :)

Found these awesome new stamps to add to my PL.
I love adding stamps to the journal cards that are in the
kit for PL to change things up a bit :)

Looking forward to adding these fun stamps to my project :)
You can get the stamps HERE + HERE

You can also check out Findingnana's Blog HERE to get
free printable chevron striped journal cards.

Have a great day :)


1 comment:

Melissa said...

I've been noticing them everywhere, too! Thanks for the links!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...