Sunday, August 17, 2008

Less than 24 hours to go....



and School starts! I am thrilled that school is starting again but I am also sad....summer's are so much easier - no homework - no worrying about the 4000 things that you have to bring to school - no arguing...LOL It's bittersweet if you know what I mean. But Jake is ready - he got to meet his new 3rd grade (yes...I said 3rd grade) teacher - her name is Mrs.Solomon and she seemed very nice and fun! She got off to a great start with Jake - he ran around telling everyone who his new 3rd grade teacher was...that's pretty big! So now I get to spend my absolute LAST day of summer cleaning Jake's room and trying to get somewhat organized before tomorrow when the truckload of papers and stuff start to come home!

And after all this is done tonight I will be sitting out back by my pool drinking a whole bottle of wine!!! Anyone want to join me you know where I will be!

Bring on the STRESS!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...