Thursday, August 21, 2008

Off to Orlando.....

Well...getting ready for my trip to Orlando for SDV (Scrappers Dream Vacation). Looking forward to seeing all the wonderful ladies from last year - not to mention some of our regulars at the store. What I am not looking forward to is the drive....I really hate driving to Orlando..it is really a boring ride....But that aside it should be a great weekend even though I have to work the whole weekend...LOL

So...I have recently gotten involved in this amazing business opportunity that some of you may have already heard of....Shop To Earn.... Well all I can truly say is...FABULOUS!!! I dont know why I didnt do this sooner. I had a few people tell me about it a few months back and I kinda blew it off..didnt think it was for me...well another friend told me about it and asked me to look into and see what I thought...well I joined I became a broker...and I am SOOOOO glad I did! This is such a GREAT opportunity especially if you are looking to make some extra cash. Which I was. And I promise you all its super EASY! So check it out...let me know what you think....www.shoptoearn.net/tfriedberg

I am really excited about this adventure...and for all of you who know my husband - you know the skeptic that he can be..well he loves this concept..That says alot

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...