Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Catching up

OK....so I have had alot to catch up on I think I posted like 8 times today already....LOL...Here are a few of the layouts that I have been working on lately.....



So Jake startred the 3rd grade this year...yes I said the 3rd grade (sniff - sniff) albeit two days later than scheduled due to FAY making here way over to us.


But he did start and his teacher seems very nice her name is Mrs. Solomon and she was so sweet to Jake on the 1st day of school she showed him where to put all his stuff (notice his big kid messenger bag...) and where his new desk is. Yep...Jake's got his own desk no more table to share with others. I think he was pretty excited about having his own desk this year. Even though it doesnt look like it in the picture he was pretty geeked up about it. So here's hoping that he has a great year!










No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...