Monday, February 9, 2009

Finally got some scrappin' done....

I was finally able to get some scrappin' done this past weekend. I went to a 3 day crop at Scrapbook Central and wulah I actually was productive.... I got to use the NEW Basic Grey Marrakech Line, Bo-Bunny It's My Party, My Mind's Eye Penny Lane.....Lots and lots of fun new stuff! Me love some Basic Grey and this was no letdown...they have such awesome stuff. Same with MME!!!

And here they are:

The first is a card that I did for a friend of mines 40th Bday using BG Marrakech

Layout using BG Marrakech


New good stuff from Bo Bunny - It's My Party





And the ever amazing My Minds Eye....I just absolutely love love love their stuff! And the new lines are FABULOUS!!!! How stinkin' cute is that bird.... :-)











Thanks for stopping by...have a wonderful week!













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love them all!!!!! such great stuff!!!! im in love with all the new papers! cant wait to get my hands on more! :):):)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...