Sunday, February 1, 2009

A Night Out and a Layout....

My good friend Mimi got me tickets for my birthday to see Mamma Mia...and we went last night. All I can say is "FABULOUS"!!!! I absolutely LOVED it! If it was playing here longer I would go see it again and again! It was so lively and fun. I highly recommend it!


This is us dressed for our night out...unfortunately we had no one to take a picture of both of us together....

And unfortunately I was still feeling a bit under the weather....

This is Mimi.... Doesn't she look AWESOME.....She has lost 50 pounds so far!!!! I am soooo proud of her!


And here is a layout that I did using Little Yellow Bicycle's Valentine Line...forgot the name of it...ooopppsss...




Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...