Saturday, February 28, 2009

Teresa Colins Mini Album...

My day kinda started off crappy today....I am struggling with Jake taking the FCAT next week - but thanks to my good friend Liz who walked me through what my different options are if he doesn't pass...I am starting to feel better about it. Jake is a pretty bright kid he just sometimes is impulsive and doesn't concentrate...which leads to him just choosing any old answer that vaguely looks right (that damn ADD)...So we are putting alot of different things in place for Jake to help get through the FCAT testing.... I am just keeping my finger and toes crossed that he does well..
Then I went to the gym tonight and almost killed myself in this Boot Camp class!!! Nothing like taking your stressful frustrations out at the gym.... so now I am feeling a bit more relaxed :) Tomorrow is another day....
On to the good stuff.....
I have to say that this was a project that I really LOVED doing! And it's now going to be a class! I sometimes find that I start a project and I either don't finish it or I drag it out because I just get bored (ADD kicks in...yes the apple doesn't fall far from the tree)....This was the opposite...I finished it in about 3 hours one night! Teresa's new paper and the chipboard tag album were great to work with. I don't get the opportunity often enough to dabble with pink...but I love pink/black/white together. It didn't start off as a class either - I dropped it at the store and low and behold we are now doing a class on it! Yippee!









If you get the opportunity to try out her stuff do so...I am sure you will love it as much as I did! Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
PS.....Don't forget to keep your eyes open for the upcoming giveaway that I will be having....your gonna LOVE it!

And if you haven't already check out this great new site http://www.thescrapreview.com/
They are having TONS of giveaways this week...not to mention it's going to be a pretty ROCKIN' site!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the book! looks awesome! thanks for sharing!

scrapping4twins said...

I was at the store on Sat. and loved it! I've since completed one! I love Teresa Collins and I put it with Heidi Swapp for a fun Sweet 16 of my girls! I wish I had known at the time you were doing it as a class! P.S. - where did you find the butterfly ribbon - they didn't have it at the store! Hope all is good with you! Julie Weidner

Liz said...

Tam,
This album is just gorgeous. I love all of the little extras that you placed on each and every page. The dew drops on the front cover add so much and you know I can't get enough of the bling throughout. Your album rocks!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...