Friday, September 5, 2008

Ahhhh...Welcome to Florida

Here we go again......It seems as though Ike is coming for a visit - and not the fun visitor either were you can kick back and enjoy a glass of wine with your visitor...lol....so I will be running around today trying to just get thing done. Ric is leaving for NY tomorrow morning which means that I have to get ALOT of stuff done today. I am going to attempt to go to Target (mistake I know) to get big rubbermaid bins so I can all my pictures and albums in them....(I know priorities...lol). I dont think its going to be that bad but I figured I rather be safe than sorry.....Then I need to make the Publix run for important thing like wine, water, wine, batteries...you get the picture...Then off to shutter up the house I think that I will be doing that on Sunday...I figured I would just do it in case I get caught up at work on Monday - I dont want to be struggling to put them up....



I hope everyone stays safe....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...