Monday, September 15, 2008

A good read....

I am a lover of books - all kinds I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE to read....and this is my current LOVE....





I started this book over the weekend and have almost finished it. I am REALLY enjoing this book. It was recommended to me by several of my friends who are currently in book clubs and they all raved about it. So if you are looking for a good read....definitly check this one out.

When I finish this book I have another waiting - Twilight By Stephenie Meyer. I know it's a book geared towards teens but alot of adults have recommended it! Not to mention it has to do with vampires...and I was all about the Anne Rice Vampire series.....

On another note....

Homework: How is it that 3rd graders get SOOOO much homework. Whatever happened to some downtime when they get home. I don't mind some homework but when it takes up an entire evening it's a problem! Granted its just a few days a week it still royally sucks!

Hope everyone has a homeworkless week! I sure hope we do!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...