Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Wednesday Pick.....


I love me some CHIPBOARD....And I especially LOVE Basic Grey's new Mini Chip Chipboard letters....These are by far the best new letters EVER! They are perfect for everything you do...titles, journaling...anything! I love them so much I think I want to give one away! Yep....a free pack to some lucky person who leaves me a comment and tells me what there favorite product is right now.....So for all you lurkers (I know you are there....time to come out of hiding!) post a comment and they could be yours....I will randomly draw a winner on....Monday....I know a few days off but I am going to a 3 day crop this weekend and won't be around....
Hope everyone has a great week!


1 comment:

mborrero said...

My favorite product right now is Basic Grey Boxer papers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...