Thursday, September 11, 2008

Reminisce Design Team Call....

So Reminisce just announced that they are having their annual DT call....I did actually submit some stuff last year and needless to say did not make it...but I think that I may actually make another attempt this year. I am also hoping that my super-uber cool friend LaVerne will ty out for it also...absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE her stuff! I was amazed last year at how much reminisce product I actually already use...I didn't think that I would have anything to use but surprise surprise I did. So now I actually need to go through my product and see what I have and what I need...Always love going through my stash and finding "new" stuff! And if I need stuff....off to my favorite LSS http://www.scrapbookcentralonline.com/ !

So completely off the subject....Ric had to go today to the dermatologist and have the Moh's procedure done on his face....yep....you guessed it...skin cancer! But i guess that was given with the amount of time he spends outside playing Golf.....He is pretty aggressive about sun screen but obviously it didnt help....So now he will have a scar on his face and we are hoping that the plastic surgeon will have done a good job! So a little note to everyone get your skin checked....don't just sluff it off until another day...just do it and get it out of the way...Both myself and Ric only went because a close friend of ours died in April from skin cancer...a simple mole on his chest - he was all of 42 years old....So think twice and make that appointment!

Other than the above nothing important to report...Have a Great Day!

1 comment:

Alexandra said...

Good luck! Your work is awesome and they'd be crazy not to choose you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...