Monday, September 8, 2008

Wednesday Pick...a day early....



I know it's a day early but I couldn't wait!

Ok...so for those of you who know me personally...you know that I am not a big stamper....I dabble in stamps...I like collecting stamps...but in reality I am not a big stamper....Well...I have found MY stamps!!! I am sooooo in LOVE with UNITY STAMPS http://www.unitystampco.com/ I cannot get enough of them. I have bought almost everyone that they make....LOVE THEM, AMAZING, just plain yummy ( i never use the word 'yummy'...these are just that though!). You seriously need to check them out. The stamped image is truly amazing, extremely crisp and clear not to mention that Angela the owner has made some super-uber spectacular stamps right up my alley. Like these:



This one is my favorite....I love the wine bottles....LOL







And these: The pumpkin on this set is huge and gorgeous when stamped!








And these: Who isn't loving little birdies and trees right now.....

So if you get the opportunity step on over to Unity Stamps and check them out...I know you will love them .

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...